Anime Excellent
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Anime Excellent

With 5% more filling fun!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

UGH stupid guys

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Luna
Homunculus
Luna

Number of posts : 16
Registration date : 2008-02-11

UGH stupid guys Empty
PostSubject: UGH stupid guys   UGH stupid guys Icon_minitimeSun Jan 11, 2009 12:25 pm

Ahaha... Guys are such jerks. Never trust the one who says there your best friend. UGH I hate him so much and he needs to die if he's going to be so stupid. UGH I love my friends who were always there for me. Bad luck Run away!
Back to top Go down
Mr. Jigsaw
Soul Reper
Mr. Jigsaw

Number of posts : 27
Registration date : 2006-12-03

UGH stupid guys Empty
PostSubject: Re: UGH stupid guys   UGH stupid guys Icon_minitimeSun Jan 11, 2009 12:33 pm

O.o
not all guys are jerks.
I mean what happened?
Back to top Go down
epsilina
Hallow

Number of posts : 24
Registration date : 2009-01-09

UGH stupid guys Empty
PostSubject: Re: UGH stupid guys   UGH stupid guys Icon_minitimeMon Jan 12, 2009 1:47 am

:/

I'm sorry. I know I've felt like that before, but as the person before me said, not all guys are jerks, even if they can be at times.

What went down?
Back to top Go down
Luna
Homunculus
Luna

UGH stupid guys Empty
PostSubject: gah   UGH stupid guys Icon_minitimeSun Jan 18, 2009 9:56 am

My guy friend was being a total jerk and one day yelled at me,infront of everyone that he had no intension of speaking with me. Then he replaced me on his myspace with some chick and then called me a few days ago saying he wanted to work it out! Like He totally shouldn't have done anyof this cause this week was so stressfull and one day (he has my lunch) I had to walk over to my other guy friend and have him hug me and I started crying and he was the gentlemen and hugged me till I was okay. The jerk I don't even think notice and if he did,he didn't say anything! So much for always being there
Back to top Go down
Mr. Jigsaw
Soul Reper
Mr. Jigsaw

UGH stupid guys Empty
PostSubject: Re: UGH stupid guys   UGH stupid guys Icon_minitimeSun Jan 18, 2009 12:50 pm

I'm sorry to hear you cried, but don't get all mad about the myspace thing. I mean, its myspace. But if you were really hurt by him, I don't think you should work it out with him
Back to top Go down
Luna
Homunculus
Luna

UGH stupid guys Empty
PostSubject: .   UGH stupid guys Icon_minitimeMon Jan 19, 2009 11:37 am

Its hard to let go a really good friend. Depressed What I would like to do to him I HATE YOU!
Back to top Go down
Mr. Jigsaw
Soul Reper
Mr. Jigsaw

UGH stupid guys Empty
PostSubject: Re: UGH stupid guys   UGH stupid guys Icon_minitimeWed Jan 21, 2009 7:55 am

Your toooooo into the icons.
Back to top Go down
Luna
Homunculus
Luna

UGH stupid guys Empty
PostSubject: Re: UGH stupid guys   UGH stupid guys Icon_minitimeThu Jan 22, 2009 1:12 am

So? Thats really not a probablm. They are there to use. So why not use them.
Back to top Go down
epsilina
Hallow

UGH stupid guys Empty
PostSubject: Re: UGH stupid guys   UGH stupid guys Icon_minitimeThu Jan 22, 2009 7:32 pm

Chyea...that's a pretty jerky thing to do...been there.

And, yeah, it's just myspace, but people totally don't treat it like it's just myspace, therefore it becomes something more. The top is like a (can I swear? I don't know if I can so I'll just skip the first word) slap. It's really obnoxious...

Anyways, I'm sorry. At least you know that the other guy is there for you...even if that stupid guy isn't.

Have fun contemplating his death. ;D
Back to top Go down
X-ray Girl
Co-Admin
X-ray Girl

Registration date : 2006-08-27

UGH stupid guys Empty
PostSubject: Re: UGH stupid guys   UGH stupid guys Icon_minitimeSat Jan 24, 2009 5:26 am

Yes you can sware, and don't take the hole Myspace thing hard, I mean it is just a website.
Back to top Go down
Luna
Homunculus
Luna

UGH stupid guys Empty
PostSubject: Re: UGH stupid guys   UGH stupid guys Icon_minitimeSat Jan 24, 2009 11:29 am

True and Im not going to be the one who is going to ask for him back. He can do that. Truthfully I don't think I need a friend like him. If he acts like this I think its not a good thing to be around
Back to top Go down
epsilina
Hallow

UGH stupid guys Empty
PostSubject: Re: UGH stupid guys   UGH stupid guys Icon_minitimeTue Jan 27, 2009 1:21 pm

That's probably the best way to think about it- though I admit that normally when I say that I end up betraying that so I hope that you are stronger than I- and at the very least the healthiest way.

So...I suppose that good. Or at least, as good as it is going to get for the circumstances. :/
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

UGH stupid guys Empty
PostSubject: Re: UGH stupid guys   UGH stupid guys Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

UGH stupid guys
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Anime Excellent :: The Grab Bag :: Sakura's Journal-
Jump to: