Anime Excellent
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Anime Excellent

With 5% more filling fun!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Ouran High school host club RP ^_^

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Shuichi
Soul Reper
Shuichi

Number of posts : 31
Registration date : 2006-08-21

Ouran High school host club RP ^_^ Empty
PostSubject: Ouran High school host club RP ^_^   Ouran High school host club RP ^_^ Icon_minitimeSun Sep 24, 2006 10:31 am

Shuichi was walking up a beautyful stair case staring at the beautyful sights to been seen but being stared at since i was the only commoner for now at this school of pure rich kids. as i reach the top i see a room door a jared and read music room. hmm i wonder should i go in? yeah but before i do maybe i'll go look around and see if im not the only commoner here.
Back to top Go down
Sparky3000
Admin
Sparky3000

Number of posts : 73

PostSubject: Re: Ouran High school host club RP ^_^   Ouran High school host club RP ^_^ Icon_minitimeSun Sep 24, 2006 10:33 am

can other character be in here than Gravitaion and Ouran high school??
Back to top Go down
Shuichi
Soul Reper
Shuichi

PostSubject: Re: Ouran High school host club RP ^_^   Ouran High school host club RP ^_^ Icon_minitimeSun Sep 24, 2006 10:40 am

(Yes anything can just go with the story )

Shuichi went and sat at a window looking at the school ground below. I wonder if i'll find someone i know? thought Shuichi.
Back to top Go down
Sparky3000
Admin
Sparky3000

PostSubject: Re: Ouran High school host club RP ^_^   Ouran High school host club RP ^_^ Icon_minitimeSun Sep 24, 2006 10:50 am

hhhmmm........I got it!!!

A kid about 12 years old comes by with a man of the school "scuse me, do you know wehre the libary is??"
Back to top Go down
Shuichi
Soul Reper
Shuichi

PostSubject: Re: Ouran High school host club RP ^_^   Ouran High school host club RP ^_^ Icon_minitimeSun Sep 24, 2006 10:54 am

Shuichi stares at the 12 yr. old hmm he looks familar. "um im sorry im new to this school so i have no idea plus i cant even afford the school uniform here as u can see." said Shuichi sadly.
Back to top Go down
Sparky3000
Admin
Sparky3000

PostSubject: Re: Ouran High school host club RP ^_^   Ouran High school host club RP ^_^ Icon_minitimeSun Sep 24, 2006 10:55 am

"ohh, me too, I have no idea where to go"
Back to top Go down
Shuichi
Soul Reper
Shuichi

PostSubject: Re: Ouran High school host club RP ^_^   Ouran High school host club RP ^_^ Icon_minitimeSun Sep 24, 2006 11:03 am

"oh gomen hajimemashite shindou-san doozo yorushiku ano onemaewa?" bows to the boy.
Back to top Go down
Sparky3000
Admin
Sparky3000

PostSubject: Re: Ouran High school host club RP ^_^   Ouran High school host club RP ^_^ Icon_minitimeMon Sep 25, 2006 6:57 am

tHe boy is all confused "WHAT???"
Back to top Go down
Shuichi
Soul Reper
Shuichi

PostSubject: Re: Ouran High school host club RP ^_^   Ouran High school host club RP ^_^ Icon_minitimeMon Sep 25, 2006 6:59 am

"I said its nice to meet u and whats ur name sorry since were in japan i thought um never mind im not making sense".
Back to top Go down
Sparky3000
Admin
Sparky3000

PostSubject: Re: Ouran High school host club RP ^_^   Ouran High school host club RP ^_^ Icon_minitimeMon Sep 25, 2006 7:05 am

"Ohh, I only know a little japanesse. Hajajimemashite!! Watashi wa_" TRhe bell rung for class "Ohh no!!" the boy ran inside.
Back to top Go down
Shuichi
Soul Reper
Shuichi

PostSubject: Re: Ouran High school host club RP ^_^   Ouran High school host club RP ^_^ Icon_minitimeMon Sep 25, 2006 7:07 am

um thats not the class bell theres no class today. the reason you see people here today and every other day is because we live here too at the school that was the breakfest bell.
Back to top Go down
Sparky3000
Admin
Sparky3000

PostSubject: Re: Ouran High school host club RP ^_^   Ouran High school host club RP ^_^ Icon_minitimeMon Sep 25, 2006 7:10 am

The boy stop "Ohh," and walk back to Shuichi.
Back to top Go down
Shuichi
Soul Reper
Shuichi

PostSubject: Re: Ouran High school host club RP ^_^   Ouran High school host club RP ^_^ Icon_minitimeMon Sep 25, 2006 7:12 am

Anyway im Shuichi Shindou whats your name? wanna hang out together?
Back to top Go down
Sparky3000
Admin
Sparky3000

PostSubject: Re: Ouran High school host club RP ^_^   Ouran High school host club RP ^_^ Icon_minitimeMon Sep 25, 2006 7:13 am

konchiwa Shuichi-san Watashi wa Sparky desu" The boy replied.
Back to top Go down
Shuichi
Soul Reper
Shuichi

PostSubject: Re: Ouran High school host club RP ^_^   Ouran High school host club RP ^_^ Icon_minitimeMon Sep 25, 2006 7:23 am

Sparky kawaii name. im sorry that i dont look proper if people saw u with me a commoner they might say something. i'd understand if u didnt want to hang out with me.
Back to top Go down
Haruko
Admin
Haruko

Number of posts : 152

PostSubject: Re: Ouran High school host club RP ^_^   Ouran High school host club RP ^_^ Icon_minitimeTue Sep 26, 2006 4:38 am

Quote :
Sparky kawaii name. im sorry that i dont look proper if people saw u with me a commoner they might say something. i'd understand if u didnt want to hang out with me.
over hears shuichi,wlaks up to her
Shuichi don't say that we all whant to hag with u i don't care what other people think as long as u have friends don't think bad things about ur self because theres nothing rong with u and i don't care how u look

Last edited by on Wed Sep 27, 2006 4:36 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
https://fulmatal-naruto.forumotion.com
Shuichi
Soul Reper
Shuichi

PostSubject: Re: Ouran High school host club RP ^_^   Ouran High school host club RP ^_^ Icon_minitimeTue Sep 26, 2006 1:38 pm

Shuichi stares at the girl that appeared by sparkys side. "oh hi um thanks youre right even if im a commoner i shouldn't let people push me around. oh um hi whats youre name?"
Back to top Go down
Haruko
Admin
Haruko

PostSubject: Re: Ouran High school host club RP ^_^   Ouran High school host club RP ^_^ Icon_minitimeWed Sep 27, 2006 4:32 am

umm.. i have no name *smiles* uuuu no one gave me one. my mom always called me useless so i think thats my name
Back to top Go down
Shuichi
Soul Reper
Shuichi

PostSubject: Re: Ouran High school host club RP ^_^   Ouran High school host club RP ^_^ Icon_minitimeWed Sep 27, 2006 10:17 am

"youre not useless i think youre cool want me to give you a name.", said Shuichi. the girl is so kawaii in that ouran uniform. i wish i wasnt a commoner so i wouldn't have embrassed them infront of a crowd.
Back to top Go down
Haruko
Admin
Haruko

PostSubject: Re: Ouran High school host club RP ^_^   Ouran High school host club RP ^_^ Icon_minitimeThu Sep 28, 2006 4:33 am

looks at them "uuu why are you peolpe in uniform" grabs two packages "here, this are old uniforms i found them in the trash... oh sorry about the smell, my mom hates me and said i can't have one i found mine is the trash too so were all the same"
Back to top Go down
Shuichi
Soul Reper
Shuichi

PostSubject: Re: Ouran High school host club RP ^_^   Ouran High school host club RP ^_^ Icon_minitimeThu Sep 28, 2006 12:49 pm

"we cant were these the rich kids would make fun of us. we'll just have to do with what were wearing right now. oh can i give u a nickname to call you by?"
Back to top Go down
Haruko
Admin
Haruko

PostSubject: Re: Ouran High school host club RP ^_^   Ouran High school host club RP ^_^ Icon_minitimeFri Sep 29, 2006 4:31 am

'kk i don't care what you call me but i must thank you for being so nice to me" bowes, grabs letters gives to Shuichi, and sparkys "here its a map come to this place after school i have a grate suprise for you too" looks at the clock on the wall" oh on i must go now or thell kill me.. oh yes bye hope to see you guys after school" she says as runing away and waving
Back to top Go down
Sparky3000
Admin
Sparky3000

PostSubject: Re: Ouran High school host club RP ^_^   Ouran High school host club RP ^_^ Icon_minitimeFri Sep 29, 2006 8:04 am

"Arigato!! IO beter go too, " Sparky ran off to is next class.
Back to top Go down
Haruko
Admin
Haruko

PostSubject: Re: Ouran High school host club RP ^_^   Ouran High school host club RP ^_^ Icon_minitimeSat Sep 30, 2006 5:15 am

after school in the woods "oohh i hope i get there befor them" trips over a rock "aaahhh," falls to the growed,"aahh, you stuped rock, aahhh know my unifor is even more smelly, i hate my life, crap i'm going to be late," runs through the woods to a small cave,"grate there not here" here strag voice from cave. "passward" says the cave
"oh. yes, carcono" the cave opens "k cave tell me if two people come a girl and a boy i have to get ready for there arivel" cve doors open and the girl walks in
Back to top Go down
Sparky3000
Admin
Sparky3000

PostSubject: Re: Ouran High school host club RP ^_^   Ouran High school host club RP ^_^ Icon_minitimeSat Sep 30, 2006 5:52 am

Sparky was hanging form the tree near the rock.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Ouran High school host club RP ^_^   Ouran High school host club RP ^_^ Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Ouran High school host club RP ^_^
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Anime Excellent :: The Moon Men :: Role Play-
Jump to: