Anime Excellent
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Anime Excellent

With 5% more filling fun!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Ouran High school host club RP ^_^

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Haruko
Admin
Haruko

Number of posts : 152
Registration date : 2006-08-21

Ouran High school host club RP ^_^ - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ouran High school host club RP ^_^   Ouran High school host club RP ^_^ - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 30, 2006 5:59 am

"WHAT" puts ear to cave to hear it speak " sparky-co is stuke in a tree. aaahhhh tell tree to let him go i don't care if he wants it or not get him down,"
Back to top Go down
https://fulmatal-naruto.forumotion.com
Sparky3000
Admin
Sparky3000

Number of posts : 73

PostSubject: Re: Ouran High school host club RP ^_^   Ouran High school host club RP ^_^ - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 08, 2006 8:34 am

Sparky is all confuse "huh? why you are talking to a tree??" Spakry swinged a little and did a flip and land on his feet perfectly.
Back to top Go down
Shuichi
Soul Reper
Shuichi

Number of posts : 31

PostSubject: Re: Ouran High school host club RP ^_^   Ouran High school host club RP ^_^ - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 09, 2006 3:41 am

shuichi was alone now. so she thought she should go back to the room that caught her interest.
She speed towards the music room the door was still a jared. she took a deep breath and lightly pushed the door as light showered her. "welcome to the host club", said a voice as shuichis eyes ajusted she saw the blond that was the owner of the voice. Hello there Im tamaki said the blond. then a pair of arms surounded her. hello were Hikaru and kaoru welcome said they twins. but then shuichi lost her footing and fell back knocking over a vase. oh my that cost alot im sure u can pay it off oh im kyouya said a glasses guy. then a little cute blond buy that was on top of his friends shoulders said hi im hunny and this is takashi. he cant pay it off look at him he cant even afford the uniform, said one of the twins hikaru. well commoner that means youre the host clubs dog till graduation, said the blond tamaki. shuichi just looked as white as a ghost. oh great she thought i barely started this school and now im in a club working for it.

Ouran High school host club RP ^_^ - Page 2 Host4banner-1
Back to top Go down
Haruko
Admin
Haruko

Number of posts : 152

PostSubject: Re: Ouran High school host club RP ^_^   Ouran High school host club RP ^_^ - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 10, 2006 9:53 am

"oh. yay the tree thing" rubes head "well you see i can ummm how do i say it..." lookes around "uuu were is miss.Shuichi oh i hope see is not losted" walkes up to a neer tree and puts her up to it." find me miss. Shuichi" she says to the tree ".. she is not even here she still must be at school oh i hope nothing is roung with her" lookes at Sparky who seems to have a werd face. " oh yay see i can controll it here umm...well i will tell you the reast when miss Shuichi is here well please come with me" goes to cave "OPEN" caves opens "shall we go in"
Back to top Go down
https://fulmatal-naruto.forumotion.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Ouran High school host club RP ^_^   Ouran High school host club RP ^_^ - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Ouran High school host club RP ^_^
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Anime Excellent :: The Moon Men :: Role Play-
Jump to: